Deputy Director of the Intellectual Property Law Institute
Post Doctorate, School of Public Policy and Management, Tsinghua University
Ph.D., China University of Political Science and Law
Intellectual Property Law
Science and Technology Innovation Policy
Council Member, China Law Association on Science and Technology (CLAST)
Honors and Awards
1. The 2014 National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Intellectual Property in April 2016.
2. China Legal Talent Award in September 2013.
1. The Structural Study of the Value of the Trademark Law: Centering on the Value and Form of Trademark Rights, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2012 (won second prize of 2013 China People Talent Award).
2. The Structural Study of the Value of the Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Publishing House Co., Ltd., 2019.
1. On the Independence of Practical Works of Art in the Copyright Law (co-authored two people, the second author), Chinese Journal of Law, No. 2, 2018.
2. Studies of Right of Reproduction in Copyright Law (co-authored two people, the second author),Jurists Review , No.3, 2011.
3. Intellectual Property System Supply of the Innovation and Development (co-authored two people, the first author), Guangming Daily (theoretical section), on August 29, 2018.
4. Mode Selection of Internet Copyright Authorization, China Publishing Journal, No. 15, 2018.
5. Legislative Argument Principle of the Statutory License of Copyright, Academic Exchange, No. 9, 2017.
6. The Norm Design of China Registered Trademark Identity, Intellectual Property, No. 2, 2017.
7. The Perception of The Works of The Copyright Law: From Essentialism to Constructivism, Intellectual Property, No. 1, 2016.
8. The Study of China's Trademark Registration System Value: From a Formalism Perspective, Intellectual Property, No. 5, 2011.
9. The Perfection of Trademark Rights Norms: From a Comparative Law Perspective, Inner Mongolia Social Sciences (Chinese version), No. 5, 2012.
10. The Historical Information Organization Theory Research of Intellectual Property Rights in China "(co-authored two people, the second author), Information and Documentation Services, No. 5, 2012.
1. Research on Copyright Authorization Mechanism in the Context of Fusional Development of Traditional Media and New Media, supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, 2016 (under research, 2 core journals have been published).
2. Special-funded Project, supported by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, 2016 (research report completed, project closed).
3. Second-prize-funded Project, supported by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, 2015 (research report completed, project closed).
1. Research on Intellectual Property Public Domain under Innovation-driven Development Strategies, major project, supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, 2017 (under research).
2. The National Literature and Information Database Construction of Intellectual Property, major project, supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, 2010 (the final research report completed, project closed).
3. Research on the Legal Operation Mechanism of The Integration of Enterprise Technological Innovation and Intellectual Property Strategies of China, general project, supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, 2008 (participated in the stage research of technical innovation, project closed).
4. Copyright Restrictions and Exception, project commissioned by the National Copyright Administration for legislation, 2014 (undertook the fair use system research part with suggestions of amendments, and the recording statutory license suggestions of amendments part, project closed).
5. Monographic Research on The Registration of Copyright in Works of Fine Art, project commissioned by the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Press and Publication, 2007 (completed the research on the basic category of works of fine art, project closed).
6. The National 863 Project "Twelfth Five-Year" Performance Evaluation, work project of Ministry of Science and Technology, 2015 (completed the final research report, project closed).
7. Research on The Construction, Layout and Management Operation Mechanism of the University Science and Technology Innovation Platforms, research project of universities innovation-driven and the development of science and technology "Thirteenth Five-Year" planning strategies for the Ministry of Education, 2014 (completed the final report, project closed).
8. The State-Owned Cultural Enterprises Copyright Asset Management Project, commissioned by the National Copyright Administration for investigation, 2013 (completed the final report, project closed).