Deputy Director of the Intellectual Property Law Institute
September 1987-July 1991, China University of Political Science and Law, Law Department, Bachelor of Laws;
September 1993 - July 1996, Graduate School of China University of Political Science and Law, major in civil law, Master of Laws;
From September 1996 - July 1999, graduated from Graduate School of China University of Political Science and Law, majored in Chinese Civil law, Doctor of Laws.
August 1991 - September 1993, Jinzhou People's Procuratorate of Liaoning Province.
December 2000 - present, Institute of Intellectual Property Law, Civil and Commercial Law School, China University of Political Science and Law.
Intellectual Property Law
Civil and Commercial Law
Intellectual Property Law
August 2004 - August 2005, ISEF Foundation winner of Korea Higher Education Consortium, visiting scholar at Seoul National University Law School.
1. Arbitrators of the arbitration commission in Beijing
2. The royal assent arbitrators association
3. Member of China Law Society
4. Member of the intellectual property law association
5. Standing director of China science and technology law
6. Researcher, CUPL Intangible Assets Management Research Center
7. Researcher, CUPL Technology Law Research Center
8. Researcher, CUPL CUPL Finance Law Research Center
9. Researcher, CUPL Korea Law Research Center
10. Deputy Director of the Central Law Commission of Jiusan Society
11. Lawyer, Beijing Xinli Law Firm
Honors and Awards
1. Awarded the title of "CUPL Excellent Teacher" in 2003-2004, 2006-2007, 2008-2009 and 2010-2011 academic years.
2. Awarded the title of "Advanced Worker" of Civil and Commercial Economics Law School in 2005-2006, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2010-2011 and 2015-2016 academic years.
3. Awarded the title of Ethical Standards for Teachers of CUPL in 2013.
Chinese, English, Russian, Korean
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Tel: +86-10-5890 9336
Keyan Building, Xueyuan Road Campus
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 XituchengRoad, Haidian District, Beijing
1. Research on China's Land Use Right System
2. Research on Electronic Payment Law
3. Research on Business Method Patent
4. Research on Intellectual Property Right System
5. Change of Intellectual Property System under the Network Environment"
1. Improvement of Credit Reporting System and Prevention of Identity Theft, Legal Science, No.6, 2011.
2. Research on Criteria for Judging Patentability of Business Methods, Journal of Jinan, No.1 2013.
3. Questioning Spiritual Rights, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, No. 5, 2015.
4. Research on Strengthening Rules for the Use of Intellectual Property Rights, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, No.3, 2016.
5. Theoretical Research on Implied Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights, Journal of Jinan, October 2016.
1. Research on the legitimacy of parallel import and gray market trade
2. Research on patentability of computer software and business methods
3. Legal issues related to the rural land contract system