2010 - 2012 Post Doctorate, Renmin University of China Law School
2005 - 2010 Ph.D. in Law, Macquarie University Law School
2003 - 2005 LL.M. (with Honours), Victoria University of Wellington Law School
1997 - 2001 LL.B., Liaoning University Law School
2020 – Present Associate Professor, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
2012 – 2020 Associate Research Fellow, The China Legal Science Journals Press
Chinese Civil Law (In English)
Editor in Chief, China Legal Science (English Edition)
Deputy Director, Legal Translation Committee of Translators Association of China
Member, Legal Journal Research Association of China Law Society
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Australian Torts Law in Principle, Law Press China, 2019.
2. Legislation of Tort Liability Law in China (Translator), Springer, 2017. (In English)
3. Protecting Privacy in China, Springer, 2012. (In English)
1. Research on Personal Information Security Prevention and Control System, Journal of Southwest Minzu University, No. 12, 2020.
2. Legal Measures to Reduce Marine Environmental Risks of Seawater Desalination in China, Natural Resources Forum, No. 2, 2020.
3. Civil Liability of Provided by Intelligent Investment Advisory Services, Jinan Journal (Philosophy and Social Sciences), No. 8, 2019.
4. Tort Liability of Violating the Rules of Financing and Securities Lending – From the Perspective of Normative Teleology, Modern Law Science, No. 4, 2019. This article has also been republished by Civil and Commercial Law, No. 12, 2019.
5. The Output Track of Translating Chinese Legal Literature and Its Enlightenment, Political Science and Law, No. 11, 2018.
6. Textual Research on Legal Academic Groups of Modern China, Chinese Journal of Law, No. 3, 2018. This article has also been republished by Xinhua Wenzhai, No. 23, 2018.
7. The Improvement of Common Defenses against Defamation in China – The Experience and Enlightenment of Common Law Countries, Social Science Front, No. 4, 2018.
8. On the Liability of Professional Negligence – An Empirical Study Based on the Torts Law in Common Law Countries, Oriental Law, No. 6, 2017.
9. Conception of the Civil Law Protection on the Right to Privacy under the Cyber World, Jinan Journal (Philosophy and Social Sciences), No. 10, 2017.
10. Research on the Justification of Liability for Negligence in Common Law System, Journal of Zhejiang Gongshang University, No. 4, 2017.
1. The Criminal Law Theories in Virtual Space, supported by the National Social Science Foundation Chinese Academic Translation Project, 2018.
2. Legislation of Tort Liability Law in China, supported by the National Social Science Foundation Chinese Academic Translation Project, 2014.
3. Civil Law Protection on Personal Information under the Network Environment, China Law Society Ministry-level Legal Research Project, 2013.