Director of the Commercial Law Institute
1999 - 2002 Ph.D in Civil and Commercial Law, Renmin University of China Law School
1996 - 1999 LL.M. in Civil and Commercial Law, Renmin University of China Law School
1992 - 1996 LL.B., Department of Law, Southwest University of Political Science and Law
2004. 7 - Present Associate Professor, Professor, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
2002. 7 - 2004. 7 Legal Specialist, Legal Department, Shenzhen Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
1998. 10 - 1999. 9 Researcher, Postdoctoral Programme in Business Management, Renmin University of China Business School
Civil and Commercial Law
General Introduction to Commercial Law
2013.4 -2015. 3 Visiting Professor of Aoyama Gakuin University Law School
2008. 9 -2009. 2 Visiting Scholar of The University of New South Wales Law School
Secretary-General and Executive Council Member, China Commercial Law Society
Executive Council Member, China Business Law Society
Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
Arbitrator, Beijing, Fuzhou, Changsha, Beihai, Zhuhai, Hohhot, etc Arbitration Commission
Legal Advisory Board Member, Legal Advisory Committee of local governments and courts in many places
Honors and Awards
1. The 3rd Prize of China Law Society Legal Research Achievement Award (Paper Category) in 2017.
2. The 2nd Prize of the 1st Dong Biwu Legal Research Achievement Award for Young Scholars in 2013.
3. “Special Award for Outstanding Teachers of CUPL” in 2011.
4. “Advanced Individual of CUPL volunteers for aiding Tibet” in 2010.
5. “Outstanding Teacher Award of CUPL” in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2016.
6. “Ten Most Popular Teachers with CUPL Undergraduates” in 2006, 2008 and 2010.
Email Address: email@example.com
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
1. Research on Shareholders’ Right to Know: Theoretical System and Judging Experience, Law Press China, 2018.
2. New Development of Corporate Capital System, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2015.
3. The Reform of Chinese Legislation System of Enterprises：History, Reflection and Reconstruction, Law Press China, 2012.
4. Corporation Law Principles, China Renmin University Press, 2008.
5. Research on Special System of Corporate Litigation, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2008.
6. Legal Regulation on Affiliated Transaction, Law Press China, 2007.
7. Company System, Corporate Governance and Company Management, People’s Court Press, 2005.
8. A Research on the Independent Director System-From Bilateral Perspective of Jurisprudence and Management, China Renmin University Press, 2004.
9. Research on Frontier Issues of State-owned exclusive investment Companies, Law Press China, 2002.
Published more than 100 academic papers in journals such as “Chinese Journal of Law”, “China Legal Science”, and “Xinhua Digest”.
1. Presided over more than ten projects of the National Social Science Fund of China, the MOE Humanities and Social Science Research Planning Fund, the Theory of Rule of Law Program of the Ministry of Justice and Beijing Municipal Natural Science Fund.
2. Presided CUPL Innovation Team Project for Young Scholars in Commercial Law for 6 years (2012-2018).
3. Participated in more than ten laws and regulations’ legislative work such as “Civil Code”, “Company Law”, “Securities Law”, “General Principles of Civil Law”, “E-commerce Law”, and “Regulations on the Registration of Commercial Subjects”.